Friday, May 27, 2011

Senior Project Presentation

I am so proud of our Student Outreach group and felt so comfortable practicing in front of them. I felt really bad when I had noticed that there wasn't much time left for Emily, Sarah and Brian but not having the time constraint at the public library definitely felt better. We did have a great audience and I actually was glad that they had asked questions and that we all had an answer for each question. I know that I actually spoke a lot but that's not really different than any other time, but I really felt like I needed to stress the importance about ESL in our schools and how Shelby lacks the programs and methods that we need in order to improve the English language. I'm hoping people learned so valuable information and that changes are made due to our informational presentations.

1 comment:

  1. You really did an amazing job Nora! Your whole group did. I really liked your groups presentation because it seemed much easier to discuss and ask questions about because the subjects were (I hate to say it) more interesting. I really learned a lot and I'm glad I could be there to support you guys.

    ReplyDelete