Monday, May 16, 2011

Off topic for recent assignments...

This is random to the events that we have been working on in class, but I've been reading the color purple. I'm not sure what page we are supposed to be on as of now, so if anyone could answer that, it would be great? But my thoughts as of now on the book, is that Celie is finally standing up to Mr. ........ and becoming a strong empowered woman. She has learned from Shug's example and now she no longer fears her overbearing husband. That's what I have for the week :)

3 comments:

  1. I agree Celie is definetly learning how to stand up for herself and I believe we are supposed to be on page 220 by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! We are going to be talking about that in a few minutes I hope! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we supposed to finish the book for Thursday??

    ReplyDelete