Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm feeling an attack coming on...

Panic attacks are some of the scariest things, and I'm feeling one...What if I don't get done with my paper? What if we don't get our ppt done in time? What if I forget about my personal narrative? What if I forget to read the book? What if our service project falls through? What if our community forum is a bust? What if we don't get our calculus project done in time? What if I don't have enough time to do all this AND go to work half the week? THESE WHAT IFS ARE KILLING ME!

It's all I can think about night and day, and it's keeping me from sleeping...

4 comments:

  1. Just relax Taylor! We will get it all done and our group's presentation will be fine. Worrying doesn't help anything besides add unneeded stress to one's life ;p just tackle all the assignments one at a time! (divide and conquer, lol that's what Alex always tells us!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Alex was always a smart one :P
    I made a list this morning of all the things I have to do with a checkbox next to each thing. None of them have been checked off yet, but knowing that there is some sort of organization in all of this makes me breathe a little bit easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww I like this post and comments! I can totally sympethize! I know how you feel and the check list is deff. a step in the right direction! Keep your chin up Taylor... your a stud! ;)

    ReplyDelete