Monday, April 4, 2011

Religion and Shifts

So over reading the PWB and what we disscussed in class on friday... i did sum thinking... 1) I think everyone wears their faith like Nathan, and very few people like Orlena. Sertain religions spend more time trying to convert people instead of understand. 2) and those shift things... ok so this reacently happend to me over the last three years but i seriously thought the catholic church was the only true religion, and i went to other churches and that helped me better understand other christian religions... but i still think being a Catholic is best for me. but im more open to listining to other religions not just in the sector of chistanity..

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you Noble. I think the majority of us are closer in line with Nathan than Orleanna... although the Orleannas are out there too, getting run over by the rest of us. Kingsolver has a strong character in Nathan that represents the weakness in all of us... as ironic as that may seem!

    ReplyDelete