Friday, March 25, 2011

Sitting at home...Bored out of my mind...

Just at home, jamming out to "Misery" by Maroon 5. Seems like a fitting song for my condition HAHA
So, I'm kinda missing school...Haven't been there since Tuesday and it is kinda getting boring at home LOL stupid track injuries... I went to the doctor today and found out I fractured my ankle... Eh, it could have been worse I guess... But that's why I haven't been in school, I'll be back Monday hopefully.
I'm kinda nervous about the test since I missed it, anyone care to fill me in on what I've been missing in class?? Well, see everyone soon I guess :/

2 comments:

  1. woah, sorry sarah, that stinks and i didn't know that, but hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that sucks! You'll be alright though. Get Better!

    ReplyDelete