Friday, March 25, 2011

PWB

I was so up when I realized that I had forgotten my book with my notes in the book. I was going over Genesis last night and left it right beside my bed. Thankfully I took notes in class over each character and also wrote down quotes that I thought would be important. I am hoping that I did not do terrible on my quiz and am hoping that my rough draft rhetorical essay stated all the points that I was trying to make. I had a lot of things written down for the passage but then felt like I didn't know how to start my paper. I sat in my room for the longest time trying to procrastinate...even though I knew the paper had to be done. I am glad I started my essay early and was able to finish it.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did great on your quiz. I had a hard time making my rhetorical analysis..long. Everything was so short. /:

    ReplyDelete