Friday, March 18, 2011

New Trimester

I am very excited that we have started a new trimester. I am extremely glad that Ms. Stariha is back and seems so eager to teach us everything that we may have missed the first trimester. I really have been enjoying the conversations we have been having as a class discussing the different prompts and their meanings. I also like how we are now using more of the literary terms like diction. I heard from a classmate that the novel The Poisonwood Bible is a great story in which we become fully engaged as a reader. I am hoping that I don't find this story confusing and that I do well on the upcoming tests.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you like the novel... I LOVE it! So I am excited to explore it with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope this novel is a good one! I've heard it is, so i hope it really captures my attention because when the books good it makes everything way easier!

    ReplyDelete