Sunday, March 27, 2011

I feel like I am understanding this better...

After our quote circle on Thursday, I felt a lot better about certain parts of the book that I didn't really understand before. I feel that the quote circles are going to help me a lot since I get to hear what you guys think and what you get from the reading that I may have interpreted differently. I also enjoy hearing quotes from that reading that others come up with that I may not have recognized the importance of before. And as of the rough draft of my rhetorical analysis essay, I'm still not so sure. When I get it back, I am planning on getting to work right away so I won't have to worry about trying to edit and finish it at the last minute. I think that one of my problems with writing papers for class is that I wait too long to finish it and I end up over-thinking what I want to say because I have a short time to get it done. I really hope that I will continue working hard in and out of class so I can continue doing good and learning a lot. :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely Chelsea! I am pretty sure it's the quote circle that made me way more confident on the quiz.. because when we didn't have them I was always worrying and I really didn't understand some parts of the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. quote circles our a huge help!
    everyones input is great. :))

    ReplyDelete