Monday, January 3, 2011

I have decided...

I have decided that I can NOT let the stress I'm feeling with this class get to me! It seems like there is so much that needs to be done. You're right, Ms. Stariha: the workload in this class is more than I am used to. And I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks this. I'm kind of frustrated with the miscommunications we have had recently, but that is probably due to being on break and things like that. Hopefully, this will improve.

I'm really nervous about the 1984 quiz tomorrow. I can't imagine what it is going to be like and I think that is the main reason why I am nervous. Also, I'm not very good with essays if they have anything to do with any sort of reading material. I remember the major points in a novel or short story, but the specifics that usually get talked about in essay questions slip my mind. I'm too distracted by turning the book into a movie in my head to focus on the little things. Even though I rarelly see the faces of the characters, I imagine what their voices sound like and that is usually the most interesting part of reading for me. I come up with numerous different styles of voices in my head and that is the only way I can decyfer one character from the next. Every once in a great while, I'll invision a silhouette or two, but other than that, it's scenery and voices.

I'm really hoping that this won't have a HUGE effect on my quiz grades, but I'm terrified that it will...

1 comment:

  1. i think were all a little freaked by the quiz that we have to take tomorrow just take a step back and breath thats all you can do Taylor and be prepared...

    ReplyDelete