Monday, January 3, 2011

I guess I will just post something...

So, I got on tonight real quick to post about our blog for our homework assignment, but I'm not sure what we are supposed to do. I guess I will just say that I am very nervous about our first quiz over book one of 1984 tomorrow and I hope I will understand everything the quiz asks me or tells me to write about. I like the book so far and I feel like I understand it, I just hope I can answer questions and write with great detail and use correct examples from the reading so far. I have been tabbing my book since we started reading and I just added a few more tonight, so I am hoping they will help me a lot. Good luck tomorrow everyone! I think we are all going to need it!

1 comment:

  1. I really tried my best on the quiz, all I can do is hope I did all right.

    ReplyDelete