Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ég þarf hjálp vinsamlegast

Google translate says that means "I need help, please," in Icelandic.

Anyways, I'm finishing up my intro letter right now and I was wondering if this is going to be for the final grade or if this is more of a rough draft type grade. In other words, is what we turn in tomorrow going for the grade on the final rubric or is the whole project going to be graded altogether at the end when we turn them in while what we turn in tomorrow is just to make sure we get it done on time?

Another question:
Do we have to have our pictures and our visual with us when we turn it in? Or does that just go with our final portfolio?

I would appreciate helpful comments :)

2 comments:

  1. I would text you to tell you this right now, but it's midnight, so I guess I won't. Anyways, I also wondered the same things and e-mail Ms. Kreilick she told me that there are due dates for each particular thing so we won't do everything the night before it's due. And the pictures don't need to be on what is due tomorrow. And she also said, "consider this as a draft that you will get comments on to make improvements before the final project is due." This should help, if you read this before tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of another language! Especially Icelandic! How did you think of that one? Your so funny! It really got my attention!

    ReplyDelete