Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Catching up, but still behind...

I've caught up on my reading for 1984, but I'm not real far along with my Op-Ed rough draft. I'm not really struggling, its just that I didn't really start it until yesterday evening during our snow day. I just wanted to know if its okay that we don't have all 750 words when we send in our draft by Friday since we are obviously going to be editing and revising it for the final draft. When that happens, there will be some information added and other parts deleted. If anyone has any ideas about the rule of the "length" for our rough draft, please comment. :) Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure that as long as you did it, (and put in around 60% of your effort,) then you'll do good. This IS what rough drafts are for anyway.

    ReplyDelete