Monday, December 6, 2010

Title

I know taking college english isn't going to be easy, but i hope in the end it's worth it. I expect to become a better writer, and expand my abilities. I know the class is going to be alot of work, but I hope it's also fun. I want to feel very confident in my wrighting abilities when I go to college next year and i am sure this class will help me do that. I agree with Emily where she said that she doesn't make time to read as much as she should. I don't read unless I have to, and thats probably not a very good habit. So this class will get me back in the habit of reading daily, which will be good practice for next year. I look forward to preparing for the future!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel it's worth it in the end too Jake. I think you will. This class should really prepare you in the writing and reading areas if you work hard to try to really engage in it. Oh and by the way. A lot is two words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't read enough either. I read when I have to, and nothing more. I really enjoy stories, but I'm not very good at visualizing characters in my head, which makes reading boring for me.

    ReplyDelete