Monday, December 6, 2010

Concerns and Excitements

I am excited about the class, and I expect to learn a ton! I know that there is alot of work required and the class is very demanding, but I want to do my best and maintain an A or a B. I know that my writing is not my strongest quality but I am looking forward to improving upon it. I also have not read much in the last couple years so I am kind of looking forward to reading again, and I know this class will motivate me. I am sad that Stariah will not be with us the whole time but I know that Ms. K. will keep us on track and help prepare us for the 2nd half of the class

True Story, Luke

4 comments:

  1. Luke,
    I will do my best!
    Ms. K

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better learn how to spell my name if you want to do well Luke. Stariha! Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you have "Great Expectations."
    If you need any help, just remember that we sit next to each other in AP Calc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that a lot of us in this class are deteremined to improve on writing skills, well I know that I am anyway. (:

    ReplyDelete