Sunday, May 27, 2012

I Hate Technology. (yes this will be a whining post, i warned you)

So, wanna hear how editing my final exam video went?
Yes, of course you do!
1. I put everything together, it was done by Friday...then the software I used died.
2. So I re-edited it all on another computer only then to have not save because some file wasn't compatible.
3. So I re-did everything on ANOTHER laptop saved part one, got it on youtube (i worked on that allllllll of yesterday) and then started on part two, i started at 8am this morning, finished part two (it's really wonderful, i'm so proud of this ending) and then IT WON'T SAVE in a completed form. and now i have to go to work. gajkhkdsf,mn.

But no worries, I will fix something and have it ready by Tuesday...hopefully.

2 comments:

  1. stariha loves dahh whining children

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stand it when Technology 'acts up' like that!!!
    For reals, it's just plain awful..because you do all the work and then have to re-do it and yeah.
    That's happened to me with a video for Intro To Film class and that was horrible because I ended up having to stay up until like 3 or 4 the night before to finish. but yeah...
    I'm done sharing my story now. =)

    ReplyDelete