Friday, April 20, 2012

So I was waiting to crack down and work hard after I got to college. It seems that I have come to a conclusion. I have not been taking a college preparatory class. Rather, i have been taking a college class already. My procrastination and lack of drive to actually do my work has cause me to despise all things relative to and English class with the word college in front of it. I wish sometimes i was actually dumb and not just lazy. Although then the easy classes would seem hard just like this one. I just can't win! Ugh! I guess this means I'll try for the last few months? Ugh...so much work! well i guess it will be worth it in the end right? lets hope so!

2 comments:

  1. sorry there is no title...i couldnt think of one that fits what im feeling lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. College PREP means that it prepares you for the rigor of college... so you don't go to college, pull your typical procrastination... and lose money on classes that you pay for.

    ReplyDelete