Monday, April 16, 2012

Food for the Trip

Okay so I feel like we need to lay down laws for what food we can and cannot bring on the trip...I'm thinking...
1. Nothing packaged (doritios, fruit snacks, etc.)
2. Try local or homemade if possible (homemade granola, bread, dried fruits)
3. Only specific found food (not eating whatever berry we find)

uhm, yeah...since some of us are not comfortable eating fish as the only food I think we need to figure who can make homemade granola, breads, dried fruit, and stuff like canned fruits and asparagus.

3 comments:

  1. Also, homemade peanut butter and jerkeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I refuse to eat anything that comes from the water. "Fish are friends..not food." Anyways I can make some homemade bread, need to know how much?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm thinking we can do homemade bread with homemade peanut butter for breakfasts and snacks...so a couple loafs maybe? I'm also thinking potatoes and stuff that we can boil over a fire? Are we allowed to bring a pot? silverware? soap?

    ReplyDelete