Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Bump In The Road

I'm looking at the calendar and its not looking to bright.
Look at these upcoming weekends. (these dates are Saturdays)

April 14- too soon
April 21- Antigone
April 28- Science Olympiad State (sat.) and a soccer game (fri.)
May 5- Prom
May 12- New York
May 19- Nothing but our senior projects are due that coming Tuesday

Yeah I'm pissed too. There are too many BIG conflicts. We're either going to have to pick up another plan or skip prom and do it that weekend (I'm kidding guys... almost).

I'm going to start a facebook discussion ASAP to help get more feedback so we can sort something out.

3 comments:

  1. I second this. I have ONE FREE WEEKEND until graduation and honestly, by that time I think we'll all be so stressed out by our projects that we will need that one weekend to work on them. Is there any way we can do this the weekend after graduation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that does stink. Tonya thought that the weekend of the 28th was free. I really like the idea... I thought it screamed of civil disobedience. I liked the idea of community outreach by civic protest of sort---very revolutionary! :) I wonder if May 19 wouldn't give us enough time to get stuff together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I am not on FACEBOOK to see this discussion.... but it looks like the only weekend possible is the 28. What exactly is the situation with Science Olympiad? We could have the soccer players meet us at the secret location later... with a late chaperone or something. But the Sat conflict might be tough. I really do think this could be neat... but, I don't want to try to get it approved if we aren't all on board and if it isn't workable.

    ReplyDelete