Thursday, April 26, 2012

a bit overwhelmed

This isn't meant to be a complaining blog, so if it is I want to apologize right now.  I just want to announce that I am really overwhelmed.  I feel as if I will never really get a grasp on this whole Paper, and I was given an extension on the Outline because I asked Stariha, but now I haven't turned it in yet because I know that if I do I will get rejected because of what Stariha said in class. So right now I have a big fat 0 in the grade book... AHHH!  Soooo... Stariha, I will send that to you today, and if its poopy I'm sorry, but I want to thank you for the extension.... yeah....

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty lost as well on this research project:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. embrace the F, the A isnt worth that much work, haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduating is though...isn't it? lol
    At least getting a C or would be better than Failing, Garrett. I'm not positive, but I'm pretty sure this is like our biggest grade in this class this tri and you wouldn't want to fail a class you need in order to graduate.

    ReplyDelete