Saturday, March 24, 2012

PWB =)

Well...
I am just so excited that Leah is finally realizing that her Father is quite corrupt. =)
I love experiencing her 'paradigm shift'!!! I'm so excited for her! hahaha....for reals though.
It's like she was totally entranced in unconsciousness or orthodoxy (haha) for all her life and now she is awakening!
Anyways...
Sarah Moon,
Terri seemed annoyed with me. =/ whoops...haha. Apparently you have to be 18 or older to make a complaint.
My Grandma had to 'file' the complaint and boy did I wish your daddy was there to really make it because yeah...if something doesn't get done about those dogs....grrrrr...
Anyways...back to discussion:
I liked the quote circle discussion thing we had yesterday. =)
It was fun and interesting to hear what everyone thought about the book and stuff.

1 comment:

  1. I still don't get why, despite all the complaints about their animal neglect and cruelty they're still allowed to keep them? It really makes no sense..

    ReplyDelete