Monday, March 12, 2012

My Personal Fail Blog

I took a look at my portfolio today and realized I put in some of my sisters plaques from the Math Tournament. Even though I apparently nailed 5th year math as a freshmen... I felt really dumb.

Attractive Old Men For Teesha-

Hugh Laurie (a crowd favorite)

George Clooney (Oh he'll never grow out of being handsome)

Pierce Brosnan (uh-duh!)

Colin Firth (For the accent, talent, and face)

Robert Redford (I would marry Redford even if he was long dead and frozen)

These are my personal favorites. However, I fully respect your opinion because attractive old guys are all up to an individuals tastes!

5 comments:

  1. What is with the attractive old man thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha! At least these guys aren't my age... then I would feel really bad! Nice choices Maddie...

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of the pictures show up for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugh Laurie is DEFINITELY extremely handsome!!! <3 <3 <3 <3
    I'm loving the top three...but it gets a little iffy for me on the last two.
    haha...I appreciate this post. <3
    Thank you Maddie =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree with Tyesha! Hugh Laurie♥

    ReplyDelete