Thursday, March 1, 2012

Funny

1) I hate titles just saying.
2) But i really enjoyed every ones artistic projects they were so cool I wish I could be as cool as all of you I'm not gonna lie. :P
3) I'm finishing up my essay that is due tomorrow and I'm finding it hard to type and hold ice on my lip, and if I don't put the ice on my lip it hurts .. well stings is better descriptive word. Plus I really don't want to be all black and blue tomorrow, and if I am don't make me smile cause that tends to hurt lol. So yes this is interesting multitasking.
4) I am so ready for this break so excited like ecstatic! I need a break and a break with friends is even better :) so happy!
5)so since its the last day before this wonderful break for everyone (except Matt) lets make it a good one OK? Positive attitudes, happy people, at least almost happy people. :P well Adios y'all

LAURA i wrote this in color so you can't read it! :P

2 comments:

  1. I loved the projects that everyone did! It is awesome how creative our class is!

    ReplyDelete