Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Adah and Ants

I just wanted to say that I feel so bad for Adah.
Grrrr.... I mean, she must feel like no one really cares about her...not even her Mother. I don't think that anything can fix that relationship because that was life or death and she was left for death.
Another thing...I really hated all the ants because I've been attacked by ants at least two, maybe three times in my life!!! It HURTS!!!
One time I was stupid because I ran outside in Belize forgetting there were fire ants everywhere.

But the other time I was in elementary school...and Grandma told us we had to fill these bucket, base things with rocks so they wouldn't blow over.
Anyways...
In my backyard...I was just doing what I was told and then "AHHHH" Black (worker ants I think) ants started biting me all over!!! My Grandma filled the tub with water and threw me in there with all my clothes so the ants would get off and hopefully die. but yeah...
I'm going to sleep now.
I had celery and ranch today. =)
And I took a nap too. I took one yesterday....I think my body is getting into the habit.
I have to pee,
so have a good life peoples.... =D

2 comments:

  1. AHH Tyesa I have had horrible experiences with ants also I absoutley hate them like not joke dislike them with a passion!!! worse insects ever!

    ReplyDelete