Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Silly Stuff with Noah and the Whale

Where will we be in "5 Years Time"? Will it be "The First Days of Spring" with "Blue Skies"? Will we meet a "Stranger" named "Mary"? Will "I Have Nothing" and be "Waiting for My Chance to Come"? Will we have a "Love of an Orchestra"? When will we realize that "My Door is Always Open"? "Tonight's the Kind of Night" to ask such questions because "Life is Life", so "Do What You Do" until "Old Joy" comes back as "Peaceful, the World Lays Me Down".

6 comments:

  1. Do you wanna be a "Wild Thing" and do what you want or do you wanna find a "Second Lover" and become like "2 Bodies, 1 Heart"? Either way, "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N."

    okay this one is a little weird, but I give you props. I thoroughly appreciate this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confused about the title...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whahaha. You forgot Jocasta but lets face it- how would you fit that in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. im just confused about th
    is

    wh
    o
    l
    e
    p
    o
    s
    e
    t


    th
    at
    w
    as

    ke
    nd
    r
    a

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you dont understand then its not for you

    ReplyDelete