Thursday, February 9, 2012

Im kinda scared

I am not really sure how we are supposed to get specific textual evidence in our essats fr the quizzes if we are not aloud to have our books anymore. I mean it might take us longer to take the test if we have our book, but i know i did better on the last test. Everyone i asked said they did better so i dont see how useing the books is hindering us. I'm just super nervous to take this next quiz without my book...it is kinda like my little floaty duck around my waist when i jump into the pool. It's like the only thing that is keeping me from going under...atleast thats what it feels like.

1 comment:

  1. Your floaty ducky... ha ha. It's like Dumbo's magic feather. He didn't really need it to fly!

    Make a sheet with quotes/symbols/styles etc... to use on the quiz. And let's just see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete