Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Been Stressing

Life's been stressful lately but oh well I guess. =P
I haven't really felt like posting on the blog because I haven't had anything important to say.
I've been thinking a lot about how corrupt and messed up the world has become.
A man got arrested for shooting at a thief to warn him and make him stay until the police came. The man who shot a warning fire was also arrested because he was being 'reckless'....he did the right thing by getting this man caught from stealing from his neighbors and he still got in trouble. Things like that just prove how men cannot be Just. They are bad judges...sending innocent to jail and letting the real guilty go free. God is Just...He is a good judge who gives the people what they deserve. =) So, no more innocents getting punished and no more guilty roaming free. Just thought I'd share what was on my mind tonight. =)

1 comment: