Sunday, January 29, 2012

despair?

I just don't know whats wrong with me right now, I think I'm having one of those freak out days where I don't think I can do anything ... cause I can't. I have so much stuff to do for this class along with a bunch in all my other classes. Then there's all that stuff I'm suppose to have done for college that isn't done and so many decisions to make. All my other classes to pass with a good grade and its all so stressful and frustrating! Ahh I don't know and among other things me failing that 1984 test didn't help either. I need time ... and a new brain and everything will be better!! someone please come up with some room you can put me into so I can stop time and get everything done!! PLEASE!:(

2 comments:

  1. You didn't fail your test Tonya. Not even close. Relax.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha tonya you're such a goof.... you do not need a new brain. I'm stressed too, so I feel your pain. we just need to breathe ;)

    ReplyDelete