Saturday, December 17, 2011

History?

So I forgot what we were supposed to write about the history and all that but I definitely believe that some of our history is fabricated. All history has been written by some bias person at some point. Whether it was the person first recording it or the translator or even the teacher, there is always some bias to it. Every story told is going to have different sides to it, just like how books and movies always do that "story from this other persons viewpoint" Like Beastly or how in Twilight Breaking Dawn, they switch between Bella and Jacob viewpoints and it's a different side of the story then. That's like history, the story will be different depending on who tells it. Thus, I feel like some of our history is fabricated. I really don't think any of that made sense...but oh well. Happy Christmas Break (:

1 comment:

  1. Haha Jen! I like the way you incorporated Twilight into things. I agree with you though, history seems like it always is either one sided or told in different ways.

    ReplyDelete