Friday, December 9, 2011

Argument Essay... ?

So I'm not sure what I want to do for my topic.... I'm thinking I should either do "Participating in team sports helps develop good character" or "To encourage healthy eating, higher taxes should be imposed on soft drinks and junk food". Both of them are things that I could easily argue and that I would be interested in learning more about (through research). I think I will ask my parents, and see which one they find more interesting.. then they might actually WANT to edit my essay. lol

3 comments:

  1. I like the junk food one... just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the food one too, I for sure considering doing that one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd recommend the junk food one. I'm doing that one and it was easy to find information for it. there's a lot of statistics out there about obesity and stuff!

    ReplyDelete