Thursday, May 5, 2011

It's Thursday, Thursday Thuuuursday (to the "Friday Song" theme)

So as I'm sitting here listening to Rebecca Black's horrible song, yes I actually YouTube'd it, I'm finishing my rough draft. I just sent it to Mrs. Stariha actually. But I just realized that I didn't incorporate my interviews......... Oh, crap........ You know how she was talking about the really rough drafts she was going to get... Yeah that's my paper, but I'm not procrastinating this time, I swear!!! I've been working on it for the past week and a half. The hardest part has been combining everything. Has anyone else had this problem? Thank goodness it's almost Prom Weekend, cause I really need a break.

P.S: Almost done with the Color Purple, can't wait to start the Bluest Eye. Could someone give me a quick summary of that book so far? Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment