Wednesday, May 25, 2011

..this is so crazy!

presenting first was pretty scary, but I'm glad it's over with now! good luck to all future presenters. and it's so crazy that school is coming to an end. it's all so surreal :/ but I'm ready, I'm ready to get away and find out what life is really made of!

As for the exam project..I have to start working on some ideas. Because I'm not sure where to begin.

But this class has deffinitely beeen great with all of my classmates and having Ms. Stariha has a teacher!

2 comments:

  1. It was pretty scary going first but i thought are group did awesome, Now we can just relax and enjoy everyone elses presentations

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought everyone did well! Now it's time to finish up the very last assignment... I agree Amy, I can't believe it's almost over... it's bitter sweet and I have many mixed feelings. I'm sure this class has been beneficial, and I'll take what I've learned from it.

    ReplyDelete