Wednesday, May 4, 2011

another writing assignment?
my one question is when is this due? because there is a lot on our plate as it is...
but on the plus side this is about us. we know ourselves better then anyone else.
so this should be easier then a huge research project.
and give me and those who need it a chance to get their grades up.

oh and really? we can read another book for extra credit?
that sounds great and all but i really wouldn't want to get the two books confused..
what to do... what to do.

3 comments:

  1. I was really hoping the research paper would be the last paper we had to write in high school:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok syd your not the only one feeling really stressed out. I wanted to read another book to just to ms stariha that I am putting forth the effort, but she doesn't think I should and after talking with her I agree. But if you do a good job on this next paper and keep pounding away at the project everything will be ok and if you feel like you want to make a meeting with stariha but dont want to go by yourself talk to me and we can both go in and talk to her about our project, the book, quizzes etc but just let me know k.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks tyler that means a lot.. i will def come to you if i need help...
    i just know im not the only person stressing out over this class...

    ReplyDelete