Tuesday, April 19, 2011

YYYYYYYYYEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

I was FINALLY able to arrange an interview!  And it's with a professor from LSU who was removed from teaching an introductory bilogy class for being "to strict."  Since I have grade inflation, this interview is going to be golden!!!!!  I am SSSSSOOOOO HAAPPPPPYY!!
That, and my letters are coming around nicely as well.  They're both professors.  On from Wiscolnson, and one from Harvard.
FDGTEROITUWEJR6543rEW$*#@R
I'm so happy I could pee!!!  This project is really starting to pay off!

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if the "FDGTEROITUWEJR6543rEW$*#@R" is linked to anything. I just typed it all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this literally made me "LOL" haha
    congrats Ross :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats cool ross. Good for you, Im still looking on one for tracking if you have some advice? (tracking is placeing students in tracks like A B C D based on where they score on standardized tests and once you are in a track you rarely move out. Just so you know if anyone has ideas?)

    ReplyDelete