Monday, March 28, 2011

Well...

Even though I don't really have right to because it was all my fault for not knowing, but I'm going to complain about all the reading we have to do this week. I know I should have assumed we were supposed to read over the weekend, but I didn't and now it's screwing me over. :/ It takes me so long to read just one page and now instead of being 30 pages behind (like I thought I was going to be), I am closer to 140 pages behind. Well, I read a bunch already, so it's lower than that, but even still. To clarify, we are supposed to read Revelation and Judges for Thursday, correct?? But tomorrow we have to have Revelation read??

3 comments:

  1. haha this made me laugh...
    im also pretty behind.. ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I read my guts out! But somehow, I read 8 pages short! I'll ketchup, but I NEED some time to rest and just have fun! I mean, reading AND Calc. take up most of my day when I'm done with school...And thats just messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. and then you can't play your video games :P

    I'm feeling the same way, but I have work after school until 6:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so that's even more stress!! :(

    ReplyDelete