Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just Gotta Say...

Senior Skip Day was a total success!!! Friday was proooobably one of the best days ever!!!

Now to business...I just heard about the final exam project. I'm kind of freaking out about it. But I figured out something to do, and I've never. ever. done it before. And it's completely out of the norm for me! So hopefully it goes good. It sounds ok in my head, now the problem is to get it out. :)

I am so pumped for this week though because it's the LAST TIME WE HAVE TO TAKE HIGH SCHOOL EXAMS!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully) We are going to start the last trimester of our high school career and I am so excited!

And by the way, what tests do we have this week in this class??

3 comments:

  1. As far as i know we are only taking one test over johnny got his gun, not two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about Friday. It was my first time ever skipping school and I'm so glad I did. Muskegon was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muskegon rocked! AND our adventures with the cameras was AMAZING!!!! so was drivin around in your jeep with the music so loud i could feel it in my bones!!! all around GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete