Sunday, February 6, 2011

Last Minute Blog

I realize I've waited a little longer to blog than I should have, but I guess it's because I knew I had a lot of time to do so because of all the time off we had. :) So, I had a pretty good week being able to just relaz at home, watch movies I haven't watched in forever, and hang out with my sisters. I actually got to go sledding! :) I haven't gone sledding in just about forever (or so it seems). My little sisters and I had to shovel all the snow in front of our porch, under our deck in our back yard, and out to our dogs pen on Wednesday afternoon. Afterwards, we decided to go sledding down one of the huge snow piles my dad has been building up all winter using his plow on the tractor. It was pretty fun. We went the on Thursday as well because it was so fun! Then we (me, my sister Kaylee, my mom, and my dad) went to Hesperia's Snowcoming Saturday night after decorating for four hours on Friday and then for three more hours on Saturday before the dance. We had a good time, as always, but were also very tired afterwards. We came home around midnight and didn't go to sleep until about 1:30 this morning (I guess that's why I slept in until 11:00 instead of 9:00). Well, I guess that's just about it. I didn't really do anything too exciting this week, but I had time to just breathe for once. Now I'm getting ready for bed and waiting for morning to come and bring another week... one I am sure will be busy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment