Monday, January 17, 2011

Senior Portfolio Anyone?

I'm posting my blog for this website right? And then BAM! The website says "Error". Well lets try post number two! I'm sitting in Mrs. Felt's computer lab, it's really noisy with an entire class of freshmen in here. I'm thinking about what to do for my portfolio, it'd be alot easier to present it in a powerpoint but i'm not quite sure how to put the information I've typed out onto a powerpoint format. I really want to get ahead on this project now.

The quiz today was alot easier than last weeks I thought, but it still fried my brain. I definatly thought it was ironic that the old man in 1984 (Mr. Charrington) was a member of the thought police! No one ever suspected him. Well I should probably get going to do my resume! happy reading! :)

1 comment: