Monday, January 31, 2011

A New Week...

I'm actually excited to read Johnny Got His Gun. Mrs. Glerum told me that it was a very good book. I like that it is divided in two books so that we have a nice break for quizes.

I'm afraid that my group is going to put off our controversial issue project until the last minute...let's get working on it, guys! Casey and I are planning to work on it sometime on Wednesday betweek 4 and 6.

Also, I'm shaking in my boots about the 1984 test. :/
I haven't been doing as well on the quizzes as I had hoped, and that is making me nervous for the final test.

A quick question: what is involved in our Exam Project? Is it going to be involving the novels? If so, would it be alright if I kept my copy of 1984 until the end of the trimester?

5 comments:

  1. The exam project is based on the novels and it is a ton of fun (in my opinion). So yes, you can keep your books. Did you make an appointment with Ms. K to go over your quizzes Taylor? That may help. You can ask me questions as well.

    I LOVE Johnny Got His Gun. Every time I read it I get more out of it. I hope you enjoy it and am sooo sad I am missing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i heard johnny got his gun was really really really good too!
    excited to start reading a new novel.
    and i miss ya ms. stariha, hope all is well with your new lil girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure you will do awesome on the test Taylor! I was also curious about the final exam project! Thanks for the info Ms. Stariha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooooo...as for our little meeting Wednesday, yeah, I think we'll have to reschedule ;) I can work on it anytime you'd like!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my problem with my quizzes was that I wasn't fully answering the questions. Idk. I tried even harder this time than last time, and I got a worse grade. It's getting frustrating. :/

    And Casey, I'm busy this Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, so if we could work on it this Saturday, next Wednesday, or Friday, it would be best for me. My schedule is super chaotic all of the time. I'm telling Noble to email his info to you because I don't have powerpoint on my laptop yet. Is that OK?

    ReplyDelete