Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday: End To A Looong Week!

So, I'm sitting here in my College Class defiantly not doing anything but blogging and listening to marching music (I'm obsessed with music what can I say!) I have no idea what to blog about, but I want to make sure I get my points! :)

The discussions for our controversial projects are going good, getting a little heated I thought.

I finished "1984" after writing my long Op-Ed essay! Not really my type of book! And I'm all 'essay-ed' out *cough cough hint hint* :)

Now on to the weekend! Come out and support the Cheer Team at our only home invite this Saturday (the 22nd)!!!

3 comments:

  1. I like having a good debate and having people let their voice be heard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, I don't think being essay-ed out will make a difference on how many we have to write! But I agree, I do like a break between them :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for all your input friday. Hopefully we will have a snowday monday

    ReplyDelete