Sunday, January 16, 2011

AHH!!!

I keep forgetting about these blog post thingys!!! Anywho, I really enjoyed the presentation on Friday. It was really interesting for me. Learning about the process immigrants have to go through to get into our country was fantastic because its not something you hear about often. Usually you hear about how many immigrants are coming illegaly and not about the struggles and tests they have to pass to get in legally. On a different note it's going to be another HUGE week! I'm so glad that I had to create a resume for my summer job because I have the strangest feeling that between 1984 and the Op-Ed essay it migh have been a struggle to get it done!!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with the op-ed essay Sarah. I think it is a nice change from your typical essays. Sometimes when we get really good essays in the class, we submit them for publication!

    ReplyDelete