Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In other news...

HEY!!  Mrs. Stariha!  I wasn't able to grab my Whitman essay "grade".  Do you think you could e-mail the grade/letter to me (if you remember it)?

And on a lighter note, yesterday I aquired a stomach flu.  I felt sick to my...stomach!  But alas, I could not hurl it out as hard as I tried.  So, while my family left me home alone to sleep while they went Christmas shopping, I took action.  I couldn't sleep with the pain that I was in, so I forced myself to drink LOTS of water.  And in no time at all, I barfed my guts out!  I felt great afterwords, and have been on the road to recovery ever since.

2 comments:

  1. Ross... as soon as I go to the school, I will e-mail you about your grade. I should be going sometime this week! Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the play-by-play of your digestive issues! :)

    ReplyDelete